Welcome to the homepage of the TOPDRIM project:
Topology Driven Methods for Complex Systems
A consortium of six European partners led by the University of Camerino, joined for original research on complex systems in a common project. This project with the name Mathematics of Multilevel Anticipatory Complex Systems aims to develop a mathematical theory of complex multilevel systems and their dynamics.
- Project duration: October 1st, 2012 - Dicember 31st, 2015
- Project reference: 318723
- Programm acronym: FP7-ICT
- Subprogramme area: ICT-2011.9.7 FET Proactive: Dynamics of Multi-Level Complex Systems (DyM-CS)
- Contract type: Collaborative project (generic)